Bonnie Elizabeth Watson – Graphic Designer and Artist
My name is Bonnie Watson and I am Freelance Graphic Designer and a Recruiting Coordinator at MAU Workforce Solutions. Please look at the other pages of my website to examine different aspects of my portfolio. I have experience in digital media, traditional art, and magazine design. One of my long term goals is to obtain a full time position as a graphic designer and inspire others with my creativity and positive attitude.
- 3+ years of magazine work (design and layout)
- Customer-Service Oriented
- Dedicated and Focused
- Experienced in administrative office work
- Highly Efficient
- Strong Work Ethic
Recruiting Coordinator, MAU Workforce Solutions, Augusta, GA – (June 2021 – Current)
Responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with qualified candidates. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, facilitating offers, employment negotiations, processing and sending reports, editing PowerPoints, process and input external and internal referrals, and other duties as requested.
Various Positions (Part-Time), Broken Ink Literary Magazine, USC Aiken, Aiken, SC – (August 2017 – Current)
Responsible for designing cover and layout of 52nd volume of nationally award-winning student magazine, designed posters for organization and for events, organized and participated in selection process for magazine, helped coordinate student events on and off campus, edited and updated website and social media.
University of South Carolina Aiken – Bachelors in Technology Fine Arts (Graphic Design), Minor in Psychology – November 2020
• GPA 3.78 – Magna Cum Laude
• University of South Carolina Aiken Honors Program
• Dean’s List Recipient, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018
• President’s List Recipient, Spring 2019, Fall 2020,
• Pi Gamma Mu Member
• Palmetto Fellows Scholarship Recipient
• Chancellor’s Medal Recipient
• Aiken Rotary Club December 2020 Student of the Month
Graphic Design Internship, Aiken Center for the Arts, Aiken, SC – (July 2020 – December 2020)
Designed take-home activity kits available for purchase in the gift shop. Responsible for box selection, logo design, instructions, including an instructional video available on the website, and other collateral materials.
Cashier (Part-Time), The Fresh Market, Aiken, SC – (June 2018-February 2021)
Responsibilities include handling money and credit transactions, running cash register, serving customers in various departments, and other duties as requested.
Cashier (Full-Time), Harvard’s Wine and Beverage, Edgefield, SC (May 2021-July 2021)
Responsibilities included handling money and credit transactions, running cash register, helping stock shelves, give recommendations to customers, process restaurant orders, and other duties as requested.
Student Assistant (Part-Time), Nursing – USC Aiken, Aiken, SC – (September 2017-December 2020)
Responsibilities included assisting faculty and students, filing documents, sorting and distributing mail, assisting administration, and other duties as requested.
Barista (Part-Time), Starbucks, Whiskey Rd, Aiken, SC (January 2021 – May 2021)
Provides customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintains clean store environment
• Recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, and placing)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
• Handling money and credit card transactions
• Answering phones, taking messages, sending emails
• 3+ years in customer service
• 3+ years of cashier work experience
Let’s make something together.